Version Last Updated: 02 Dec 2021
▪ Information relating to race, gender, age, language, ethnic group, sex, birth date of the person, and religion;
▪ Information relating to the education, criminal, medical or employment history of the person;
▪ Any identifying number, email or physical address, telephone/cell phone number, location information or online identifiers;
▪ Any biometric information of the person;
2. Collection of personal information
Once a natural or juristic person provides the company with their personal information, they will no longer be anonymous to the company.
2.1. Consent to collection We will obtain your consent to collect personal information in accordance to applicable law, and at the time you provide us with any registration information and optional information.
3. Processing of Personal Information
Personal Information is received via email, by referrals, and social media platforms. The Company relies on one or more of the following processing conditions:
• Our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to all clients and the effective and lawful operation of all our business as well as the legitimate interest of our clients receiving professional service.
• Our legitimate interests in ensuring development and improvement of our business, services and offering.
• In satisfying any requirement of law, regulation or professional body to which the Company is a member. All the personal information collected or received from clients is securely stored in our Company’s database, which may be updated from time to time at the request of the Client.
4. Use of personal information
5. Disclosure/ transfer of information
5.1. The company will take all responsible steps to ensure that the information submitted by the client/s is not disclosed to any third parties, except in certain allowable circumstances. Circumstances may include, but not limited to:
▪ Law enforcement. We may disclose personal information if required:
▪ By a subpoena or court order;
▪ To comply with the law;
▪ To prevent violation of our terms of services.
▪ Change of Ownership. If at any case, we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to the successor, or buyer. We would disclose of the change of ownership to the client/s and if there is any concern about the migration of personal informal to a new owner, then you may request for it to be deleted.
▪ Employees. We may be required to disclose personal information to our employees that require the information to do their jobs.
6. Information Security
It is fundamental for the Company to provide adequate protection for all the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorised access and use of personal information. The Company will implement generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
All natural or juristic persons may have certain rights under legislation in relation to the personal information we hold. These rights include; • The right to delete personal information that has already been processed; • The right to object to the processing of personal information; and • The right to withdraw consent of processing their personal information.
8. Changes to this policy